High Achievement Always Takes Place in the Framework of Expectation
The Company provides essentially two categories of Services – Consultancy and Ventures. As an Institutional Consultancy firm we husband the intellectual and professional competencies of the University of Jos in order to add value to clients in the public and private sectors in the following areas;
i. Human Resource Development
We are the platform for the rendition of part-time and Non-NUC Funded Degree and Diploma programmes. We also organize seminars and workshops for Federal and State Ministries, Departments and Agencies, as well as Staff of Local Government Councils, Private sector organizations, tertiary institutions and trade unions.
ii. Information and Communication Technology
We provide computer proficiency training in:
* Computer General Applications
* Computer Accounting
* Computer Graphic and Design
* Computer Assisted Secretarial Administration
We also organize ICT workshops and seminar for both private and public organizations. We have 6 learning Centres; three located in Jos, while the others are in Kano, Lafia and Abuja.
iii. Research and Community Consultancy Services
The intellectual and professional competencies of the University are well sought after and our business development department effectively markets our services, through winnable proposals and business capture. We are collaborating with the Centre for Intellectual Property of the University in this regard.
Leveraging these competencies, Unijos Consultancy Limited has successfully ventured into a good member of consultancy projects in the country some of which are:
• The defunct Petroleum Special Trust Fund (P.T.F) from 1996 to 1998 engaged the organization as a distribution Consultant for Educational materials for the North Central Geo-political zone of Nigeria.
• The Universal Basic Education Commission appointed us as a supervising consultant for Plateau State in the construction of over fifty (50) U.B.E. classrooms from 2000 to 2003 in Plateau State.
• The Presidential Technical Committee on the Local Government Reforms appointed our Consultancy Firm to carry out a survey of all Local Government Areas in the North Central Geo-political zone of the country on its behalf. The Presidential Technical Committee specifically commended the organization for the professional way the task was accomplished.